BHA & Niacinamide exfoliating liquid for gentle exfoliation and oil control. Suggested for mid-level acid users.
Why It's Special
Chemical exfoliation liquid for mid-level acid users 4% Betain salysilate (BHA) to effectively care for excess sebum and waste! Liquid essence for the mid-level user familiar with acid who wants a strong oil cleaning effect.
Zero oil, smooth T zone, bright butterfly zone! 68% natural Acid white willow bark water with 2% of niacinamide, concerns like T-zone and Butterfly Zone to non-inflammatory early acne like blackheads are taken care of at once!
Kept the ingredients list to the minimum We kept the ingredients list short and simple and excluded all the unnecessary ingredients that might irritate the skin.
How to Use
1. After cleansing, use in the skin, toner, or essence step.
2. If used as toner, make sure the liquid is fully absorbed before applying next step skincare products.
3. Recommend to use 2-3 times in a week, and gradually build up the usage according to the skin condition.
4. If used during the day, please be sure to apply sunscreen.
3.38 fl.oz / 100ml
-Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water +Betaine Salicylate : Clears clogged pores & improves skin tone and texture.
-Niacinamide : Reduces marks from spots & boosts radiance.
The order is shipped once your payment has been cleared. Please contact our
customer service center
if you would like to request an exchange or return on your order.
Please take into consideration that some products may take additional time for delivery and processing.
Shipping company may be different due to delivery company situation. Special regions may not be able to ship, if not, orders may be canceled .
- Customs and Duties
The recipient will be held responsible for international shipments which may be subject to import duties and taxes. Please be advised that these charges are levied by the destination country and we do not have control over them. In the case that the recipient refuses to receive the parcel, the order will be returned to Korea and will not be re-shipped. Relevant expenses (round-trip shipping, customs, etc.) will be deducted from the refund. The exact country-specific tariffs can be found at the respective national customs office.See IMPORT DUTIES / CUSTOMS
RETURNS / EXCHANGE
Please take into consideration that we only accept qualifying returns but not exchanges. Refunds are issued once the returned products clear our inspection.
1) An item is eligible for cancellation if: -you posted a Return request within 24 hours of payment and your order is still under “Pending” status (if your order is under “Preparing Shipment” status, please contact our customer service center) or -the order is delayed for more than 10 days since payment and you have not received any notification regarding the delay; or -the ordered item is out of stock.
2) We accept return(s) if: -you receive a product different from your order; or -you receive a defective product.
(1) Post a return request on our Return forum within three days of receipt. You are required to attach the photos of the received product(s) and include the item code, the order number, and the reason for the return. (2) A customer service representative will be in contact to assist you by email or phone. (3) Items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. Also, you need to include a note of your order number, name, and user ID.